Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting Gall Bladder Out and Getting Back to my Boys

Initially I was really worried about Landon being jealous of the new baby, but he's doing great. He tries to brush Harper's teeth, brush his hair, feed him crackers, and put shoes on him. His favorite thing to do is hold Harper. He climbs up on the couch, puts a pillow on his lap, and says "BayBay!"

I had my gall bladder removed on Thursday. The surgery went really well, but I missed my babies so much! I convinced them to let me go home a day early because I just wanted to be with my boys again.

It's funny how different thier personalities are. Landon is super enthusiastic and loves to make people laugh. Harper is mellow and serious. I have never seen a baby so serious! I just love them both so much and I think thier personalities will really complement eachother. I think our family needed some of Harper's seriousness because we are all kind of wild. Sometimes I feel like Harper is looking at us like, "Um, you guys are crazy. Are you sure I'm at the right family?"

6 comments:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Yay! Your back! So glad that your surgery went well and that they let you get back to your 2 very cute babies early!

dani said...

haha so funny! can't wait to see you all!

Dione said...

I'm glad you finally got that dang thing out!! No more pain! I hope you are recovering fast.

Unknown said...

I am glad the surgery went well. Take it easy don't overdo it. I did too much too soon. Your babies are so adorable!!!

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

awwww I've missed you! I've been watching for a post for a long time... I've been wanting to call you for forever I just can never find a good time and I know you are as busy as me so I'm always worried I'll call you at a bad time! I'm glad your surgery went well!

Annie Macias said...

That's so funny about Harper being so serious! What beautiful boys you have Kali!