Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blah Blah Blah


One of my favorites by Monica Jane. She's doing family portraits for us soon, so on Saturday we went to find locations. Who knew there could be such eclectic places to shoot in Stockton? I can't wait to show you what she comes up with.

In other news, I'm getting a double jogger soon! I can't wait to start running again (hopefully, I won't collapse from exhaustion). I'm just hoping it won't be too cold for the babies, but that's what hats/footsie pajamas/blankets/mittens/more blankets are for right?

Anthony's basketball team is doing better than ever this year. It's been fun to take the boys, but Landon always tries to run across the court to Daddy during the games. The ref fouled Landon for "being too cute". I'm so glad someone had a sense of humor about it.

4 comments:

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

What a cute boy! We need to take family pictures too!

Tiffani said...

Precious!

Annie Macias said...

I can't wait to see the pics! Monica does such a great job, and your family is so gorgeous that they're bound to be awesome! That is hilarious that Landon runs onto the court...what a cutie!

Luisa said...

Those are such precious pictures of Harper...I love them! Can't wait to see your family pics.