Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gall Stones and Vicodin (woo hoo!!)

I'm on vicodin right now, so I hope I make just a little bit of sense. I have gall stones. I have to have surgery and get my gall bladder removed. (I can't wait!) Seriously, the pain is excruciating. I mean worse than a broken arm and 14 hr back labor (and I would know). I'll find out soon when the surgery will be, but until then I have to tough it out. The hardest part is not being able to pick up Bubba, but Anthony has been a superstar husband/daddy and has been such a huge help! He's basically taken over. Your prayers would be mucho appreciated.


Here's a picture of my awesome kid whose going to be ONE soon. CrAzY. (Sorry, it's kind of old and totally has nothing to do with this post but I'm at Mama Ruth's house because we still don't have the internet and it's all I got.)

6 comments:

Luisa said...

oh no! so sorry to hear this Kali! well, i hope the surgery goes well so you can be on your way to being the awesome mommy that you are! i'll be praying for your speedy recovery, my dear.

(((((hugs)))) and ****kisses****

Amy and David Ziehl said...

I hope that your surgery goes by well and that your recovery is fast! Good Luck!!

Andrea said...

Oh No... Surgery!!! If you need ANYTHING, call me! I'm here for you sister. =/

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

ahh i'm so sorry! I had a problem with mine too.. i dont know if it was stones.. because i never went to the doctor but I would lay on my bed unable to get any comfort and the pain was so bad i couldn't move unless it was to throw up because of the pain... I started to realize what food was setting it off and just avoided it and i haven't had a problem with it in almost a year... so i dont really know what happened but it was worse then labor! lol... but surgery scares me so good luck sweetie! i'm so glad your husband is being super helpful! i love you!

Sophia N I'ris said...

OMG Kali, same thing happen to me when I'ris was like Landons age! I know the pain girl and it is worse than labor. Hope you feel better. Love Ya

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

Kinda worried you haven't given an update in a while! everything alright?