Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spooky Cookie

I love holidays! Especially Halloween. I've had my front porch decorated since the beginning of September. Is that lame or what? I just love it though! The pumpkin mazes, haunted houses, fun decorations, and the best parts-- dressing up and getting candy!


So, the other night we did our part to add to the Halloween spirit and decorated spooky cookies with Nikki and Sheldon. Fact: October is National Cookie month. Weird, since we get plenty of candy. I'm not complaining; the more sugar, the better. ;)

*sorry, some of these are sideways

There's either a baby in there, or I've had way too much sugar. Or both.

3 comments:

Luisa said...

Looks like a fun and yummy activity. You look adorable, Kali! Love ya!

Annie Macias said...

How fun!! Wish I was there! I don't think it's the sugar, but you do have a sweet little something in that tummy...and I can't wait to meet him!

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

I love the holidays too! you looks so beautiful pregnant! how are you feeling?