Sunday, September 5, 2010

Harper's Baby Blessing

At ten months, my dad could finally make it out for Harper's baby blessing. Oh, I love my chunky boy so much. He didn't make a single peep. He just sat up there looking cute and content.

Anthony performed the blessing beautifully, that Harper David may be kind-hearted, humble, charitable, excelling in the gospel, serving a full-time mission, marrying in the temple, and treating others, especially women, with respect.

I'm so grateful to be Harper's mother. He has such a gentle, loving spirit. I could feel how special he was from the time I was pregnant with him. He always just felt so wise to me.

My dad, Dean Lambert, and Sheldon Browning also helped perform the blessing. We are blessed to have many wonderful priesthood holders in our life. My boys have great examples to look up to, and I couldn't be more thankful.

No comments: