Tuesday, July 5, 2011

fourth of july

I am so thankful to be a citizen of the United States of America and for the freedoms that we enjoy here, especially freedom of religion. My priority, as a mother, is to teach my children to uphold the principles and values of the Constitution, to defend it, and to be citizens of much contribution. I pray my family will not take the blessings this country has to offer for granted. Many men have given up their own lives so that we might enjoy the freedoms they fought to protect. I will forever be grateful for the founding fathers and for the military men and women who sacrifice so much.
God Bless America.


2 comments:

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

Great pictures! You look so skinny and tan!

Kristy Hurst said...

I love the family pic! You guys are so cute!