This week has definitely taken a turn for the better. After talking to a friend, I realize that I just need to be more positive. The old saying seems to say it best. I need to stop looking at the glass half empty and start looking at the glass half full. After thinking of all my blessings, I came to a realization that my cup runneth over. Is runneth a word? Who cares? Anyway...
Here are a few things that made me smile during the last couple of days:
- Bubba laughing so hard he got the hiccups
- The Husband dancing in his birthday suit (sorry, a picture will not be included for this one)
- Phone calls "just to say I love you"
- Slobbery kisses (from Bubba, not the Husband)
- FHE=me and Anthony trying to sing Primary songs
- Bubba in a basket.
- Bubba teething on everything, including a trunk.