Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kali's Cell- Unloaded

Here are my very dirty little munchkins after an eventful day at the park. 
Here are some geese that wander around the apartment complex leaving turds everywhere and
 squawking their annoying little heads off day and night.
Here's my knee after they lunged after me!
I tripped and fell up the stairs. 
With Harper in my arms, thankyouverymuch, geese.
Don't worry, he's just fine. :)
I protected him with my mom reflexes.

Here's my handmade necklace, handmade by your's truly.
Check it out on my fashion blog
Last but not least, I'm so excited because my cousin's getting married this Saturday,
and I get to do the bride's makeup!

I love this look, so I've been practicing on myself. :)
P.S. Did I mention, I'm photographing the wedding, too?
So excited!!!

No comments: