Monday, January 12, 2009

UOP Game

Bubba managed to make Blondie in the back there
fall in love with him 5 minutes into the first half.
That's my boy. Such a flirt.

Anthony and I took Bubba to his first UOP Mens Basketball game on Saturday night.

Do I know who they played? No.

Do I know who won? No.

But I did pay attention to the half time performance. These are the Sacramento Show Biz Kids, and they are amazingly talented. I could not believe that these kids were only four to twelve years old. Seriously. Take a couple minutes to watch this video, and you will be nothing short of impressed.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

sweet, yea they are pretty good for that age. i like landon's face too... wasnt expecting that LOL

Dana said...

I totally love that you have him wearing the Lyric James shirt even though you named him Landon, lol.

dani said...

that is so cool! i love your header thing by the way!

HollySomm said...

I love the random shot of Bubba just staring at you! That made me laugh...also, those kids are awesome! I'm impressed.