Thursday, December 9, 2010

Makeup

I'm on the computer editing some photos, and I turn to see a lifeless looking foot peaking out from under a throw blanket. I immediately recognized it as Landon's, and thought, "Why isn't he moving? Is he okay?!"

Then I saw it.

Me: Landon! Do you have my makeup?

Landon: Yeah.

Me: Okay, get out from under the blanket.

Landon: I playing hide and seek with makeup.

This kid LOVES to play with makeup (or anything potentially messy). He sneaks my beauty bag whenever he gets a chance and paints his body, the carpet, the wall, or Harper with my mac shadows, eyeliners, MASCARA, and whatever else he can get his hands on. Oh, my son.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Lily hasn't ventured into makeup yet, but she sure loves my jewelry :)

Also, thank you for introducing me to the daybook. I officially have a girl crush on sidney. for reals. :)

Touche Harbour, Touche said...

Payton Loves my Makeup to!!!! It drives me nuts. But its so cute at the same time.