Thursday, January 24, 2013

Harper Survey 3.3

I took this picture to test the light before a session on Tuesday morning and I could not stop staring at it. Harper's my "baby" and I like to think of him as just that, a baby. But he's not. Sigh. He is so big. What I love most about Harper right now is how sweet and sensitive he is. He has such a kind soul. He is quick to say sorry, quick to obey, and the best snuggler in the whole entire world! He is still so squishy, I love it.

 Anyway, I've seen those kid surveys floating around Pinterest. They suggest doing one every six months or every year, but I know I won't remember, so I'm just going to do them when it's on my mind. Here's Harper's from today, age 3 years + 3 months:

Favorite food: Ice cream
Favorite sport: Bowling ball
Favorite show: Wild Kratts
Favorite thing to do at school: Play with the dinosaur animals (at Landon's preschool)
If you could go anywhere on an airplane, where would you go: Animal land
Favorite color: Green
When you grow up, what are you going to be: A grown up
Favorite song: Wild Kratts
Favorite book: Animals book
3 words that describe you: Candy, puppy, poop on the potty (um?)
Favorite snack: Chocolate covered blueberries
Yuckiest food: Salad
Best friend: Jeremiah
People you miss: Thomas
Favorite place to go: Chuck E. Cheese
Favorite pet: Leila

No comments: