Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2013

One of my many New Year's Resolutions is to blog more. I've averaged 50 posts per year since 2009... until 2012 when I pathetically posted 5 times. And I think 2 of those were food posts. Does that even count? Guilty. So guilty. 

In order to avoid feeling completely overwhelmed, I'll start with today, the 1st of January 2013. I'm off to a good start for the year, right? 


Today we surprised the boys and took them to the Oakland Zoo. Harper has been completely obsessed with animals, particularly wild animals for the past several months now. He and Landon love to watch Wild Kratts and know more about animals than I do. They're favorite exhibit was the elephants. I love, loved seeing their smiling, excited faces. Sweetest thing ever. 

Photo: Surprised the boys with a trip to the zoo today. Loved seeing their excited faces, especially when we got to the elephants.

Christmas just gets more and more fun as the kids get older. This year was a blast. The boys were completely spoiled by our families. We feel very blessed and very loved.




Anyway, no one probably reads my blog anymore, but if you happen to read this... Hope you had a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Here's to the best in 2013 :)

4 comments:

Dana said...

I read it.... I don't blog either, but reading I can handle. :)

Jana said...

I read :) never been to the Oakland zoo but maybe we'll have to check it out before we leave! Today we're off to the SF zoo for free day!

Jenny said...

I read it too! Love reading updates on your sweet family. :)

Kristen and Andrew said...

YAY!!! So happy this is your resolution!! :)